WNC Dance Academy will be taking several precautions to do our best to preserve the safety of our students and faculty.
- Parents and students are required to wear masks in the building hallways and studio lobby for the safety of our staff and the neighbors in our building. At this time, all students above the age of five are required to wear a mask during class.
- Students will be provided with and required to use hand sanitizer when entering and exiting all studios.
- Door handles and studio equipment will be disinfected between every class.
- The office will be temporarily closed to people observing classes, as it is a small space and not conducive to social distancing. Parents may come in to make payments if unable to do so online, but then must promptly leave the building until time for pick up. The office must be clear at all times.
- We ask that if your child is exhibiting symptoms in any way or came into contact with anyone known to have tested positive for Covid-19 to NOT come in to the studio to take classes.